Nota AI GmbH - Berlin
We are a fast-growing tech startup that focuses on AI model optimization, and we created the leading platform solution called NetsPresso. We offer a diverse range of edge AI solutions, including on-device intelligent transportation systems, facial recognition-based access control, and low-powered driver monitoring solutions for vehicles.
Nota is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, and we opened our first subsidiary in Berlin in 2020 with currently 7employees here.
We have acquired a series B funding amounting to USD 14.7M in November 2022, a year after the series A funding of USD 6.7M. Stonebridge Ventures, LB Investment, DS Asset, Intervest, and Company K Partners joined the series B funding round. So far, we have raised a total of $23M in investment funding.
We offer unique opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies related to AI and model compression. We value inclusivity and autonomy and encourage our team members to solve problems and share their own opinions proactively.
We are looking for a working student who can support Nota AI to shape the vision and roadmap of their business expansion in the European market. Your mission will be supporting our General manager with market and competitor analysis and identifying potential customers. You will also help find and organise events and conferences to present Nota and our technology.
- Contribute and support development of the overall strategy and a strategic decision with objective evidence such as market research, competitor research & analysis
- Identify potential customers and develop the idea of PoC that is fitting customers use-cases and business opportunity
- Support business development manager and global sales to build relationships with new and existing customers
- Initiate first contact with potential customers e.g. creative and attractive proposals and emails, events and community engagement.
- Adequate understanding and interest in AI technology
- You adapt to new situations quickly and learn fast
- You are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling business challenges
- You possess a hands-on mentality and logical thinking skills
- You are able to work effectively both individually and in a team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (German is a plus!)
What we offer:
- Hands on learning in AI product development, business shaping and processes
- Small team with lots of opportunities to grow and take on responsibilities
- Flexible and inclusive working environment
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org