Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA - Corporate Management Development
Bertelsmann is a media, services and education company that operates in about 50 countries around the world. It includes the entertainment group RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House, the music company BMG, the service provider Arvato, the Bertelsmann Printing Group, the Bertelsmann Education Group and Bertelsmann Investments, an international network of funds. The company has 145,000 employees and generated revenues of €18.7 billion in the 2021 financial year. Bertelsmann stands for creativity and entrepreneurship. This combination promotes first-class media content and innovative service solutions that inspire customers around the world. Bertelsmann aspires to achieve climate neutrality by 2030.
TALENT MEETS BERTELSMANN 2023
15th Anniversary Edition
June 26–28 | Berlin
Are you ready to shape the future of digital business with your ideas, your passion and your team spirit? Have you been looking for the chance to dive into a real-world case study and develop creative ideas in cooperation with media and management experts? If so, we’d like to invite you to take part in our career event for business, data and creative innovators in Berlin*.
Talent Meets Bertelsmann (TMB) is your chance to lay the foundations for a promising career entry within a multinational media, services and education corporation. Throughout the event you’ll have outstanding networking opportunities and gain unique insights into one of the biggest media companies in the world.
This unique career event will take place in Berlin from June 26 to 28, 2023.
During these three days, you will:
- Join a team of fellow students from diverse backgrounds and develop new ideas around Bertelsmann’s growth priorities like national media champions, online education, global content and services,
- Collaborate in workshops on red-hot business topics – last year, these were, for example, the metaverse, fintech and global IP,
- Tackle the challenges of digitalization,
- Work closely with experienced Bertelsmann intrapreneurs,
- Develop innovative ideas within an interdisciplinary team,
- Present your ideas to a jury of Board members,
- Get the chance to win cool prizes.
We will be happy to invite you to come to this exceptional career event if you:
- Are a currently enrolled Bachelor, Master or MBA student, or a Ph.D. candidate in the field of data science (e.g. statistics, computer science or business analytics), business (e.g. economics or management) or creativity (e.g. humanities, media management or journalism),
- Have gained experience in projects outside your course of studies (e.g. through internships, research work, hackathons, volunteer work, etc.),
- Have displayed above-average academic performance and have strong analytical and communication skills,
- Currently reside in Europe,
- Provide proof of your proficiency in English,
- Let us know what makes you a true innovator in either business, data or creativity.
What we offer:
As a participant of Talent Meets Bertelsmann, you will benefit from:
- Expanding your network to new friends and valuable professional contacts,
- Gaining a foot in the door to great career opportunities and receiving individual career consulting,
- Becoming part of the Talent Meets Bertelsmann alumni network with its 800+ members from around the world that provides you with lifelong support and the chance to attend various business events.
With regard to safety measures concerning COVID-19, we reserve the right to require an official negative test for each day you participate in the event. In any case, we will observe the German Ordinance on Coronavirus Entry Regulations at the time of and during the event.
How to apply:
If you are looking to pursue a career at the intersection of innovation, business, technology and creativity, please apply online only by May 1, 2023 at www.talentmeetsbertelsmann.com
Once we have reviewed your application, you may be invited to the second round of the selection process, an asynchronous video interview. Alternatively, you can opt for a phone interview. If you’re a match, you will receive an invitation for the event by May 29, 2023.
Do you have any questions? We are more than happy to help. Just drop us an e-mail at:
We’ll organize your accommodation and cover your hotel costs as well as your travel expenses: up to €200 for students traveling within Germany and up to €300 for students traveling from other European countries.